Looking For Beta Testers
For a course that teaches people with brain injuries how to deeply accept the person they are with a brain injury by turning their brain injury
into a brain upgrade
Deadline to apply: December 1st
Learn From a Brain Injury Survivor...
Hi, I am Natalie Forstbauer and I am a brain injury survivor of 14 years. The brain injury happened for me on November 10th, 2003.
When I woke up at the scene of the accident, I didn't know who I was or that I was on my way to a book launch for my first book.
Like many people with a brain injury I have been dazed, lost, confused, frustrated, and even pissed off I could not "get better"...or "fix myself"...or get the "old me back".
- I deeply missed the person I was before having a brain injury
- I struggled every day to master, reconnect and relearn what I knew before the brain injury...and maybe like you, I worked hard at it!
- I hated forgetting things I knew...or thought I knew I knew...
- I beat myself up for taking sooooo long to do simple tasks that used to be easy
- I was confused how even brushing my teeth was difficult
- I know how it feels to miss the person I knew, and trusted before having a brain injury
- I know what it's like to not be able to find the words I am looking for to say what I want
- I know what it's like to show up as "someone I am not"
- I know what it's like to "lose my sh*t"...when I didn't mean to and with out reason
- I know what it's like to struggle ever single day
Over time I learned what true healing really means while living with a brain injury
Do I still get frustrated, heck yes! But the difference is it happens a lot less often and I am OK with AND I actually like the person I am today living with a brain injury and all that comes with it.
Before the brain injury I was a health and wellness speaker and advocate, a Polarity Therapist, author and certified in many natural health and healing modalities.
I have combine my experience of living with a brain injury, healing from a brain injury, my expertise in energy medicine and natural health modalities and the study of neuroscience to create a program just for you...for us...living with brain injuries.
Because you know, unless someone has HAD a brain injury, they have NO IDEA how hard it can be,
Discover how to:
- Let go of the old you and embrace the new you
- Feel good about who you are today
- Use Totems to keep you motivated
- Create your own personal rituals to make you feel alive
- More deeply understand what is important to you
- Increase your energy and reduce your pain
- Stay focused on what matters
- Feel normal with a brain injury
- Be at peace with who you are today
- More deeply accept what is
As a Beta Tester, You'll Benefit From:
- Live online coaching "office hours" with me 1-3 times a week (with the exception for a week over Christmas)
- Small, doable weekly assignments
- Support over the Holidays to get through the TOUGH moments, exhaustion and all that comes with this time of year
- Strategies, tips and resources to be more efficient, motivated and focused
- Apply to be a beta tester, once chosen you will receive an email to confirm
- Participate in class and do you your best
- Share your feedback with me through brief surveys after each lesson
- Offer a testimonial at the end if you have a positive experience
- By applying you are agreeing to be notified about the course and other updates from me, even if you aren't accepted.
Be mindful of what is best for you at this time and trust it.
If you feel a nudge to apply and join me, then do!
If you are committed to being your best self, then fill out the application!
Course dates: December 5th to January 9th
Yes, it's over the HOLIDAYS
so I can SUPPORT YOU through them
Let's do this together, join me & apply below!
I really appreciate your time and effort!
With love and appreciation,